WHAT IS VITAMIN C?
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and one of the most in-demand skincare ingredients.
- For many consumers seeking tone (22%) and brightening (35%) benefits, Vitamin C is their go-to ingredient. Although proven in many aspects of skincare, on its own and even at high concentration, Vitamin C has limited impact on skin tone, and it can be hard to stabilise in a formula in its purest form.
- Although Vitamin C as a powerful antioxidant is excellent for preventative and protective measures, it cannot tackle all of the issues by itself.
- For this reason, Olay scientists crafted a unique formula blending Vitamin C, AHA and Niacinamide. The result? A game-changing formula that hydrates, brightens and evens skin tone.
WHY IS VITAMIN C + AHA SPECIAL ?
- After evaluating over 500 ingredient combinations, Olay's expert scientists found that when combining Vitamin C with Lactic Acid and Niacinamide in a low-PH formula, the product has outstanding skin brightening and tone evening results.
- Lactic Acid is a well-studied exfoliant and an excellent humectant, meaning it helps your skin stay hydrated. It also helps diminish the appearance of fine lines, tackles hyperpigmentation and leaves the skin smooth and radiant.
- This proprietary formula has been tested and proven effective on hundreds of different skin tones.